Property Owners

Property Owners Insurance falls into a number of categories. These can include a single second home, a small portfolio of domestic or commercial property or a substantial commercial investment portfolio.

In essence, the insurance required is the same and you will find someone at BGi who will be pleased to help you through the "Property Maze".

Remember, that owning property can leave you with onerous responsibilities and potential liabilities!

BGi  is a member of BIBA ( and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity under firm reference number 307129. You may check this on the FCA's register by visiting the FCA website, or by contacting the FCA on 0845 606 1234. H J Roelofs (UK) Ltd  is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 3464365). Registered office: Portwell House, Market Place, Faringdon, Oxon, SN7 7HU. This website is intended for customers based in the UK and is subject to the UK Law. Copyright © 2006- H J Roelofs (UK) Ltd &  Bordengate &  . All Rights Reserved.